Your shopping cart is empty.
Collection of your Personal Information
The information I collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. I collect personal information from you at the certain points, including but not limited to the following:
● when I correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
● when you visit my website;
● when you register as an end-user of my services and an account is created for you;
● when you contact me for help;
● when the site sends me error reports or application analytics data.
My Use of your Personal Information
I may use information that I collect about you to:
● deliver the products and services that you have requested;
● provide you with customer support;
● perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content.
● communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you from me.
● develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on my site;
● verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
● enforce my terms and conditions;
● manage my business;
● transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in my sole discretion.
Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
I may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
● I may provide your information to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on my behalf or who help me provide and support our Services. For example, if it is necessary to provide you something you have requested. Examples of our Vendors and Service Providers include payment processors, hosting services and content delivery services, such as Stripe, Google, and Mailchimp;
● third party contractors may have access to my databases. Usually these contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
● as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to me; or when I believe, in my sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of my agreements or policies; and
● sometimes, we share your information with our third party Service Providers,
● I may, from time to time, offer surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions on my Website or through social media (collectively “My Promotions”). Participation in my Promotions is completely voluntary. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, username, and similar details. I use the information you provide to administer My Promotions. I may also, unless prohibited by the Promotion’s rules or law, use the information provided to communicate with you, or other people you select, about our Services. We may share this information with our affiliates and other organizations or Service Providers in line with this policy and the rules posted for the Promotion.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
● Social media platforms and widgets. Our Websites include social media features, these features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on my Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on my Website. I also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to me via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. I cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves.
My Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
My Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between my Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, my Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
● Web Beacons. My Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to my Company’s cookie requirements.
● Web Analytics Services.
● I may create links to other websites. I will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by my Company may have links leading to our site. My Company cannot control these links and I am not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. I encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
My Retention of your Personal Information
I will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. I will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Right to Opt-Out or Unsubscribe from Communication
If you do not want to receive communication from me in the future, please let me know by sending me e-mail at email@example.com. If you supply me with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided me your address.
International Transfers of your Personal Information
Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which I or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. European Union or Swiss individuals may refer to the Privacy Shield statement with regard to the transfer of their personal data. I have appropriate security measures in place in my physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that I have collected from you at my site.
Updating or Deletion of your Personal Information
The GDPR also gives certain rights to identified or identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects), including Natasha Bogar. These include the right to request at no cost;
● Deletion of personal data
● Correction of their data
● Access to their data
● An export of their data in a portable format
The GDPR also gives certain rights to identified or identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects), including buyers visiting Natasha Bogar. These include the right to request;
● Deletion of personal data
● Correction of their data
● Access to their data
● An export of their data in a portable format
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. I do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Natasha Bogar may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, or feel that the site is not following its said policy, please contact our Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy Shield Statement
A) Definitions “Personal Data” means information that (1)is transferred from the EU/EEA or Switzerland to the United States; (2) is recorded in any form; (3) is about, or pertains to a specific individual; and (4) can be linked to that individual.
“Sensitive Personal Information” means personal information that reveals race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or that concerns an individual’s health.
B) Principles Natasha Bogar may receive Personal Data from its own personnel as well as from its affiliates and other parties located in the EU/EEA. Such information may contain names, addresses, email addresses and payment information and may be about customers, clients of customers, business partners, consultants, employees, and candidates for employment and includes information recorded on various media as well as electronic data. Natasha Bogar generally does not collect Personal Data directly from individuals. Natasha Bogar, however, acting as a data processor may receive Personal Data via its customers.
Personal Data Collection Principles:
I shall inform an individual of the purpose for which I collect and use their Personal Data and the types of third parties to which Natasha Bogar discloses or may disclose that Personal Data. I shall provide the individual with the choice and means for limiting the use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Notice will be provided in clear and conspicuous language when individuals are first asked to provide Personal Data to me, or as soon as practicable thereafter, and in any event before I use or disclose the Personal Data for a purpose other than for which it was originally collected. Natasha Bogar may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Individuals have the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether their Personal Data is (1) to be disclosed to a non-Agent third party or (2) to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual by contacting our privacy officer via email at email@example.com. Agents, technology vendors and/or contractors of Natasha Bogar or its affiliates may have access to an individual’s Personal Data on a need to know basis for the purpose of performing services on behalf of Natasha Bogar or providing or enabling elements of the services. All such agents, technology vendors and contractors who have access to such information are contractually required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing or as otherwise required by law.
Accountability for Onward Transfer. Prior to disclosing Personal Data to a third party, I shall notify the individual of such disclosure and allow the individual the choice (opt out) of such disclosure. We will:
● Limit the data I share with my partners and vendors to only that data I have permission to share.
● Proactively confirm that my partners and vendors understand purpose limitations.
● Ensure partners and vendors will make at least the same level of privacy protection as required by the Privacy Shield principles to comply with the purpose limitation and appropriate protection of that data.
● Ascertain that the agent is obligated to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the Principles.
● Take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that the agent effectively processes the personal information transferred in a manner consistent with our organization’s obligations under the Principles.
● Upon notice, take reasonable and appropriate steps to stop and remediate unauthorized processing.
● Natasha Bogar requires any third party agent to notify us in the event that it makes a determination that it can not longer meet its obligation to provide the same level of protection as is required by the Privacy Shield principals.
● Unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage. Natasha Bogar recognizes its responsibility and potential liability for onward transfers.
Data Security. I shall take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Natasha Bogar has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, I cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data on or transmitted via the Internet.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation. I shall only process Personal Data in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual. To the extent necessary for those purposes, Natasha Bogar shall take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
Access and Recourse. We acknowledge the individual’s right to access their Personal Data. I shall allow an individual access to their Personal Data and allow the individual the opportunity to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the individual in the case in question or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated. Individuals may contact our Privacy Officer via email to request access.
a. Human Resources Data.
Natasha Bogar would generally not collect human resources data. If there was reason to collect such information and there was a complaint it would be addressed within a timely period. If your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Natasha Bogar, and your inquiry or complaint involves human resource data, you may have your complaint considered by an independent recourse mechanism: for EU/EEA Data Subjects, a panel established by the EU data protection authorities (“DPA Panel”), and for Swiss Data Subjects, the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”). To do so, you should contact the state or national data protection or labor authority in the jurisdiction where you work. Natasha Bogar agrees to cooperate with the relevant national DPAs and to comply with the decisions of the DPA Panel and the FDPIC. The services of EU DPAs are provided at no cost to you.
b. Independent Recourse - Non-Human Resources Data. Natasha Bogar has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to EU data protection authorities (“DPA Panel”) and The Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”), an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the (the EU, or Switzerland, as applicable). If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from me, or if I have not resolved your complaint, please contact or visit : EU DPA Contact: https://ec.europa.eu/info/departments/justice-and-consumers_en#contact Phone number+32 2 299 11 11 (Commission switchboard) Postal address: Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers European Commission 1049 Bruxelles/Brussel Belgium FDPIC Contact: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/links/data-protection---swi tzerland.html Data Protection and Information Commissioner of Switzerland Tell. +41 58 462 43 95; Fax +41 58 462 99 96 Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through any of the above channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
C) Amendments This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time consistent with the requirements of the Shield Frameworks. I will post any revised policy on this website.
D) Information Subject to Other Policies I am committed to following the Principles for all Personal Data within the scope of the Privacy Shield Frameworks. I am committed to following the Principles for all Personal Data within the scope of the Privacy Shield Frameworks. However, certain information is subject to policies of Natasha Bogar that may differ in some respects from the general policies set forth in this Privacy Statement.
Updated: May 29, 2018
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
RETURNS ---- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. * Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. * Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: PO BOX 591 Stowe, VT, 05672, United States. Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return. Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO BOX 591 Stowe, VT, 05672, United States. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Original oils on canvas are created with professional quality oil paints on gallery wrapped canvas. Watercolors are created with professional grade paints and heavy weight water color paper.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 20% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER.
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 20% OFF Coupon right now.
This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only.